I've created these workshops as a way to help those looking to get into modeling, or further their knowledge.
This workshop will cover the following topics -
Model safety and resources
Basic posing techniques / poses
Things to think about when posing
Makeup basics, techniques and colour
In's and out's of working with a photographer
The workshop will be held at my home studio in Woolston, as well as another location depending on weather and ideas brought up during the workshop.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
Drink and food will be supplied so please let me know if you have any dietary requirements.
Casual smart clothing you would like to shoot in - plain with no patterns. Multiple outfits are okay - just not too much.
Notebook if you would like to take notes - resources will be printed and supplied.
Your basic makeup kit - foundation and mascara.
Any ideas you may have for the on-location shoot!
The terms and conditions of the workshop are outlined below.
- It will firstly be expected that you do not hold or host any workshops of a similar nature within Canterbury, New Zealand.
- The workshop will go ahead regardless of numbers - Kathryn will inform you if numbers are short in case you would prefer to be in a larger group. Kathryn believes firmly in model safety and making sure models are comfortable with the idea of working with her alone. If not, you can bring a support person to accompany you to the workshop/one on one modeling lesson.
- As above, food and drink will be supplied during the workshop so please let Kathryn know if you any dietary requirements/preferences.
- In agreeing to the workshop, it is your responsibility to inform Kathryn of any allergies/dietary conditions/illnesses or injuries that could affect any part of the workshop. Kathryn (of Kathryn Louise Photography) is not liable for any thing that happens to regards to unspecified conditions/illnesses/allergies/injuries.
- The fee for the workshop ($150.00 per person) will cover food and drinks, any required travel, TWO images selected by you from the shoot, any of Kathryn's makeup kit required, printed resources.
- The TWO images supplied with the shoot will be from both the studio and the on location shoot. Extra images will be available for purchase for $20.00 each. A full digital album will be available for purchase for an additional $200.00. Images will be selected by the model at the end of the workshop. Extra images will not be released to the model/client until full payment is made to the photographer (Kathryn Louise Photography).
- A model release form will be required to fill out before the workshop and will be provided to the model at the same time as this agreement.
- Full payment for the workshop is required a minimum week before the workshop. Payment plans are available when requested. If a payment is not made a week before the workshop date, it will be assumed you will not be coming and you will not receive the address.
- Under 18's can take part, but it will be expected that they arrive with a Guardian and the Guardian stays with them during the workshop. ID's will be requested if a model looks underage - under 18s without a Guardian will be turned away.
EMAIL OF PHOTOGRAPHER IS KATHRYN@KATHRYNLOUISEPHOTOGRAPHY.CO.NZ
I, the model, grant the Photographer (Kathryn Louise Photography), the photographs subject to the following conditions.
I understand the photographs taken of me during the session can be used wholly or in part in any publication (commercial or otherwise), portfolio or public display). The photographs may be used to represent an imaginary person and any wording associated will not be attributed to me unless my name is specifically mentioned.
I acknowledge that by filling out the below form, subject to conditions as above, I give up all claim of ownership of the photographs, and assign copyright to Kathryn Louise Photography. No further payment is due. The Photographs will remain the property of the photographer.